Any special law enforcement officer jobs post here.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Gibbsboro Police Department
Hiring announcement for the position of Special Law Enforcement Officer (SLEO I)
The Gibbsboro Police Department is currently accepting applications for the position of Special Law Enforcement Officer (SLEO I). Applicants must possess a SLEO I certification or must successfully pass the SLEO I training course approved by the Police Training Commission. Applicants should be energetic, hard-working and take pride in the community they serve. Applicants will conduct vehicle and foot patrols, as well as, enforce traffic laws and borough ordinances. Additional information can be found at http://www.gibbsborotownhall.com/.
Applicants must minimally possess the following qualifications:
1. A high school diploma or GED equivalent
2. Be at least 18 years of age
3. Be a United States citizen
4. Be a resident of New Jersey
5. Hold a Valid New Jersey Driver’s License
6. Be able to read and write the English language
7. Submit to a complete background investigation
8. Successfully pass an oral interview, psychological examination, medical examination and drug screening.
The Gibbsboro Police Department is an equal opportunity employer.
RESUMES MUST BE DROPPED OFF BEFORE OBTAINING AN APPLICATION
Resumes are to be to the attention of Chief Justin Tomaszewski and can be dropped off at the Gibbsboro Police Department, 5 Foster Ave, Gibbsboro, NJ. 08026 between the hours of 9 a.m. till 5 p.m.
Applications can be picked up at the Gibbsboro Town Hall, 49 Kirkwood Rd, Gibbsboro, NJ. 08026 and when completed, returned to the Gibbsboro Town Hall.
Monday-Thursday 9 a.m.- 4 p.m., Tuesdays 5 p.m.-7 p.m. & Fridays 9 a.m.-12 p.m.
Resumes and applications will be excepted until March 22nd, 2019
Telephone, Fax or E-mail will not be entertained, in person only.