The Chatham Township Police Department is currently accepting resumes for the position of Special Law Enforcement Officer Class III (S.L.E.O. III).
Applicants must possess the following qualifications:
• Must be a retired law enforcement officer less than 65 years of age, who served as a duly qualified, fully-trained, full-time officer in any municipality or county of this State or as a member of the New Jersey State Police and was separated from that prior service in good standing, within 3 years of appointment to this position.
• Must be physically capable of performing the functions of the position, determined in accordance with the Police Training Commission.
• Must possess a New Jersey Police Training Commission Basic Police Officer Certification or New Jersey State Police Academy Certification.
• Must possess a valid New Jersey Driver License.
• Must successfully pass a background investigation to include a medical exam, drug screen and psychological exam.
Starting salary for the Class III Special Police Officer shall be $35.00 per hour and he/she shall work a part-time work schedule, to be determined.
Send resume and cover letter to:
Chatham Township Police Department
401 Southern Boulevard, Chatham, New Jersey 07928
Attn.: Chief Thomas Miller
or electronically to: email@example.com
CHATHAM TOWNSHIP IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Any special law enforcement officer jobs post here.
1 post • Page 1 of 1