contract offer...

Discussions between Corrections Officers
BHC5044
Walking Post

Re: contract offer...

Post by BHC5044 »

They nicked and dimed the uniform allowance which was stupid but hey some need new rims, rather have more in pay for pension reasons....this could of been settled sometime ago.

Now what's going on with State Bill: https://www.njleg.state.nj.us/bills/Bil ... mber=S3146
BHC5044
Walking Post

Post by BHC5044 »

They nicked and dimed the uniform allowance which was stupid but hey some need new rims, rather have more in pay for pension reasons....this could of been settled sometime ago.

Now what's going on with State Bill: https://www.njleg.state.nj.us/bills/Bil ... mber=S3146
silverbadge
Walking Post

Post by silverbadge »

silverbadge
Walking Post

Post by silverbadge »

so , your eboard aggressively negotiated the following:

5's % ATB

$25,000 salary adjustment increase

400 hours of comp time

a medical plan exclusive to corrections

hazard pay for first responders

and look what you got $182.50 uniform increase and 2's % atb like we could've taken 2 years ago!! :!:
dont forget the big boost in union days for e board!

VOTE NO!!!
BHC5044
Walking Post

Post by BHC5044 »

Vote NO ?

I do agree this all could of been solved sometime ago, but the past is in the past you can't change that....time to move forward, going to arbitration will do nothing in terms of a better deal, arbitration most likely will give us what we got offered

the healthcare isn't just for corrections it's for all state, local, county workers.....I have family as County Probation and state police it's the same healthcare

400 hrs of comp? I heard up too 200 hrs of earned comp can now be banked, as far as the 400 hrs that's a bill still waiting to be passed and signed by Murphy

total of 8.24% increase not 5%

I do believe and always have that those at top pay should always get more money
Jersey12
Radio Car

Post by Jersey12 »

It’s gonna pass majority voting yes it’s probably pre signed already lol
Crabby757
Walking Post
Assignment: Patrol

Post by Crabby757 »

DOC majority DOC rule. You guys have fun with your VOTE. I'll be very surprised if I even receive a Ballot.
silverbadge
Walking Post

Post by silverbadge »

Article V {5} thru Artcle XXV {25} A-O not defined...I vote NO!!!
BHC5044
Walking Post

Post by BHC5044 »

Voting NO will solve nothing, in fact it can do two things...delay the offer we have and state arbitrator (who works for the state) will order the offer which is most likely to happen or worst thing is we get less... What do you think would be the final outcome of a NO Win?

so a VOTE of NO is the wrong thing to do more so now cause of how deep we are in this contract if this was at the start of contract talks I would say fight harder.....

Sounds like this is more of personal vendetta with PBA 105

I have a few months left, not sure what amount of time is left for you......
lorenso
Rookie
Assignment: Dive Unit

Post by lorenso »

And through this process, these businesses have been able to scale their operations dramatically and extend their reach across the globe. Twitter and Facebook are amazing examples of minimum viable product (MVP) development success stories https://mlsdev.com.